Thursday, June 14, 2007

About my blog


The picture above is of a woman having electroshock, also known as electroconvulsive therapy, ECT and shock. I am an electroshock survivor.

I want to tell you why "Psychiatry is the biggest medical fraud today"

I want to share with you my true life experiences as a person who was tortured by the mental health system in Ontario, Canada for l8 years from 1972 to 1990. Since 1990, I have not been admitted to a psychiatric ward nor have I taken any psychiatric drugs/medications. With the help of my supportive friends, mental health professionals, therapists, psychiatric survivor groups, peer counselling, and many other people, I began the journey from recovery from the psychiatric industry and from the toxic use of psychatric drugs.

I have been free of psychiatry since 1990. I have not taken any psychiatric drugs, nor been admitted to a psychiatric ward since that time. I have never felt beter in all my life.

On my blog I will post: antipsychiatry activist groups in Canada and the USA and all over the world; antipsychiatry websites; electroshock personal stories and news; anti-ect activists and groups and their protests and events; antipsychiatry books and movies.

I will post my own anti-ect protests and events here.

If you have an antipsychiatry protest or event or website, or news article you think I should know about, please email me at: 2005.sueclark@gmail.com or phone me at: 613-721-1833