Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reporting a doctor who abused you

The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario


How to make a complaint

How to make a complaint about sexual abuse


Canadian Regulatory Bodies/The College of Physicians and Surgeons for all provinces in Canada etc.

The College of Psychologists in Ontario

Contact the College

Website: www.cpo.on.ca

General Email: cpo@cpo.on.ca
Registration: registration@cpo.on.ca
Examination: exams@cpo.on.ca
Investigations and Hearings: invhear@cpo.on.ca
Professional Practice Questions: practicequeries@cpo.on.ca

Telephone: (416) 961-8817
Toll Free: (800) 489-8388 (Ontario Only)
Fax: (416) 961-2635

Address: The College of Psychologists of Ontario
110 Eglinton Avenue West
Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario M4R 1A3